When you are considering a major project such as the installation of new windows and doors, it is important to do your homework. With the Internet, you can easily check out some of the standard questions you might have:
- How long has the company been in business?
- Do they have the knowledge and experience to handle a project such as yours?
- Is customer satisfaction a key priority for them?
The very best indicator of their likely performance is what other customers have said about them. Thankfully there are a variety of sources for such information on the Internet.
The Importance of Customer Reviews
If you are somewhat skeptical about online customer reviews, you are in the minority. Here is how Forbes Magazine documents the importance of customer reviews:
The number of online consumers who read and trust online reviews is increasing. According to a survey by BrightLocal, 88 percent of consumers trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation – which is astounding, considering most online reviews are posted by total strangers. The same survey found that only 12 percent of the population did not regularly read reviews for consumer products.
The reason for this is that most people are now using their smartphones when they check out possible suppliers or service companies. It is useful to see how the company itself describes what they are offering. However, equally important are the views of those who have used their services.
How Google Handles Customer Reviews
Google has a mission to be the best possible source of information on almost everything. That naturally includes providing the best possible customer reviews for the services and service providers they cover. Here is the guidance they provide to businesses on their Google My Business Help website:
Reviews from your customers can provide valuable feedback for your business, and replying to reviews can help build your customers’ trust. When you reply to a review, your response will appear below your customer’s review on Google Search and Maps under the label “Response from the owner”. People on Google will see both the customer review and your response when they look at your Google reviews.
That means that customers can respond either positively or negatively to the service they have received. This is a powerful pressure on any business to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
The Google Reviews for Arcana Windows
The Team Commitment as expressed elsewhere on this website is:
The Arcana Windows & Doors team has one goal with every one of our customers – that is to ensure that you are fully satisfied with how we work with you on your project and that the final result fully meets your expectations.
Google Customer Reviews are an excellent way of checking how well this goal is achieved. Arcana Windows has a score of 4.8 stars on the five-point scale. Here are some of the comments made in those reviews:
- This company’s owner truly understands “above and beyond” and instills this philosophy with all staff.
- He ensures that you are getting the exact style and type that matches your home.
- Great service great prices.
- Amazing price and service.
- Excellent communication and a really good team that works well together to get in on time and finish on time.
- Their communication throughout this small project was stellar and they did the work in a timely fashion.
- The installers were great – so polite and friendly.
- From the time they ordered it to the time it was installed, it was very fast.
- The install crew was so in sync and did an excellent job.
- The door was professionally installed and looks beautiful.
- We would strongly recommend Arcana to friends and family
- Wouldn’t consider looking anywhere else.
Other Places for Customer Reviews
If you prefer to check out other customer review sites, then you will find that Arcana Windows is rated highly. In particular, we have a high rating on HomeStars – Average customer rating: 9.8 10 (91 reviews) and houzz. … and of course here on this website you can read more reviews from other satisfied customers.
Selecting Your Installation Company
You may have your own preferred way of choosing an installation company for your windows and doors project. We hope we will have the opportunity to handle your project. Then you will be able to tell others that what they read in our customer reviews is entirely true. Why not call us now to get the ball rolling.