Our Project Consultants are what other companies would call Sale Reps.
For us, the difference in the name is important.
When we go to see a prospective client we don’t go to sell.
We first take the time to find what she needs and why, then look for a solution that best fits the problem.
If we can provide a solution that fits the clients’ needs in both function and budget – we have a deal.
Our goal is to provide the best fit solution, and complete customer satisfaction through the entire interaction with Arcana.
The duties of our Project Consultants are:
– Understanding client needs and helping to find the best solutions.
– Creating quotes for the clients with scope and budget.
– Finalizing/closing deals.
– Taking care of the client through the entire process of a project, from order to install and future services if needed.
THIS IS A LONG TERM JOB OFFER.
– MUST be serious about developing a long term career with us.
– MUST have superb communication skills.
– MUST have knowledge and experience in construction / home improvement jobs.
– MUST have problem solving skills and attitude.
– MUST be self motivated and very organized.
The Project Consultant compensation is performance based.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in the Arcana Project Consultant role, and are interested in developing a long term career with a dynamic and growing company, and get well rewarded for your results, we’d be happy to hear from